Large Meeting Room
The Library has one large meeting room available for library programs and patron usage.
- Seats up to 150 people
- Cost for the first four hours is:
- $25 non-profit use
- $100 for profit use
Please contact the Business Office, Monday though Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, at 630-232-0780 x287 for further information on the Large Meeting Room.
Small Conference Room and Group Study Room
For more information on the Small Conference Room or the Group Study Room, please call the Information and Reader Services Department at 630-232-0780 x230.
Be advised that neither room is soundproof; private or sensitive conversations may be overheard. A library card or other form of identification is held while either room is in use. Multiple time slots may not be reserved.
Small Conference Room
The Library Conference Room, located in the Information and Reader Services Department, is ideal for small groups numbering between eight and twelve.
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance using your GPLD library card.
- The room may be used for up to four hours. Depending on demand, the time may be extended.
Group Study Room
The Group Study Room, also located in the Information and Reader Services Department, is the perfect size for one to seven users.
- Reservations can be made with your GPLD library card up to a week in advance.
- The room may be used for up to two hours with the potential for an extension.
- The room may be used by non-Geneva card holders on a first-come, first-served basis.